Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 07, 2006


Things

"I read, because I prefer being the casting director for my own imagination and expanding my circle of friends to include Odysseus, Anna Karenina, Julian Sorel, Richard III, The Snopses, and old ambidextrous Portnoy." --Peter Coyote

"Most of my friends are books." --Nobius Black


Did you know Bruce Lee was able to snatch a coin out of an outstretched hand before the participant could close his hand? Not only that, he was able to leave another coin in its place.

In the morning, I'm laying mulch for my mother-in-law at her small farm (I need one of those) so I better make this post quick and catch a little shut eye.

I finished the first two issues of Calliope and sent issue one to Sweet Candy Distro for giveaways and issue two to the APA (had already sent Mark Stickert issue one for the next issue of the APA). On Monday, I'll be mailing out copies to all the contributors and then I'll begin promoting both issues as well as looking for more contributors for future issues. Doing Calliope is fun and I still have enough material for at least one more issue. Lit-zines rule. :)

Spring is finally here, time to really work on getting in better shape. Need to get some cardio going, it's something I've always been weak on and would be a nice compliment to my martial art regimen.

Did some nice hiking with the kids last weekend at the Deep Lock Quarry. It's one of my favorite trails full of history, beauty, and clean air. Lots of old millstones hiding amongst the brush. Plan to hit a ton of trails this year with the kids, need to cross my fingers that my four day a week work schedule continues.

Not a lot else to say right now. I slept in today. Watched Derailed and recent episodes of Ultimate Fighter and Justice League Unlimited. However it's time to stop lazing around, I can feel the urge to use my body growing. In fact, I think I'm about to explode!

-posted by Nobius 1:34 AM #
Comments: "
congrats. can't wait to read it.
 
" "
Thanks Billy. Sorry I was so slow to getting them done. Hope you'll be sending me more contributions.
 
" "
If he could snatch away the coin and leave change, then I'd really be impressed.
 
" Post a Comment