Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Quoteable

Hmm...I'm thinking of changing the title of these posts to sound bite. This quote very much reminds me of the company I work for now. Most companies these days, I suspect.

"I hated the 'make-the-month- mentality where everything was evaluated on the basis of short term financial performance, and I became convinced that I would never be allowed to take the more difficult next steps in creating a lean organization. I already knew that when you try to create continuous flow there is going to be a step backward for every two steps forward, and I doubted that GE's instant-results management culture could deal with it." --Art Byrne

-posted by Nobius 8:54 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment