Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 21, 2006


Image

"Want to change the world? Start with yourself." --Nobius Black

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never." --Winston Churchill


These past few days I've been wondering how to launch a business teaching martial arts that will set me apart. What image do I want to portray? I want to develop a teaching atmosphere around private lessons and small groups. I've been fortunate enough to learn this way. The concept is bankable.

On a side note, as I've been looking at some of the martial artists and schools on the net, I've found a few that have really good products and ideas. I wonder if any of them offer affiliate programs?

I think I'm on to something here.

In other news, today is my youngest daughter's sixth birthday party. Had to move the party from the farm to my house due to my father-in-law having meningitis.

Read thirty more pages of the Da Vinci Code this morning. It's a hell of a good read.

-posted by Nobius 8:09 AM #
Comments: "
You should appeal to the high school geeks who are sick of being picked on. You could give demonstrations by beating up the teenaged bullies and then sleeping with their girlfriends. After that, honor roll students will rob people at gunpoint and sell crack to pay you.
 
" "
Grant,

Do you remember those adds in the back of comics books years ago... CHARLES ATLAS: Don't let sand get kicked in your face! :)
 
" Post a Comment