Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


For the Rest of Us

"Remember that one who is possessed by worry not only lacks the poise to solve his own problems, but by his nervousness and irritability creates additional problems..." --Bruce Lee

Watched a great show about Peggy Cappy's product Yoga for the Rest of Us. She teaches Yoga to everyone she can. One student is over eighty years old! Her philosophy is that anyone can feel the full benefits of her art no matter how flexible and no matter what age.

And this gives me some good ideas for my own martial arts pursuits. How about a conquering Anxiety and Depression with Aikido (are you reading this Mike?) type angle for a book? Hmm...I like it. The pieces are falling into place.

I have a friend from Lorain that I work with who wants to meet for lunch and a martial arts lesson. I can't wait. It is a gift to teach martial arts.

It is a gift to learn.

-posted by Nobius 9:04 PM #
Comments: "
I'm staying away from yoga because it's not Japanese like me. Also, I'm happy with my J-attitude, J-food, J-horror, and the J-usagi at Umezono. I need to impress one of them into dating me, but they have a hard time believing any non J-person can understand their language and culture. Even after eating there repeatedly, one of them offered me a spoon with dinner last night.
 
" "
The study of martial arts has taught me much about the Japaneese. There are both very beautiful things about their culture and very dark, much like our own. Their addiction to suicide and shame bothers me. As for their women, I love all women! :)
 
" Post a Comment