Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, May 15, 2006


Dream Sequence

I'm at the beginning of the movie version of V for Vendetta and Natalie Portman is about to be attacked by the police. Natalie looks a whole lot hotter than in the movie with long flowing hair and is lovely as lovely can be. I begin putting the officers in various Aikido holds and performing other techniques. One villain keeps pulling out guns and every time I disarm him, he pulls out another. He has a big cocky smile (minus a tooth) and is smoking a large cigar. Finally he runs away apparently out of guns. In the end, I save Natalie and she tightly hugs me, burying her tear soaked face in my chest. And though we don't kiss, I know I wanted to.

I never realized the subconscious meaning of dreams could be so obvious.

-posted by Nobius 12:23 PM #
Comments: "
Obviously your latent homosexuality is beginning to express itself. :p
 
" "
surreal
 
" "
Grant,

How did you know? :)
 
" Post a Comment