Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, May 13, 2006


Deleted Bigs and Luke Star Wars Scene



Thanks to You Tube and Isotope I found this deleted scene of Bigs and Luke from Star Wars in all it's unfinished glory. (I had read about the scene before.) Check it out quick because we all know the only thing more cruel than the Empire is that infamous death squadron known as the Lucas Legal Force.

How do like the imbeded media player?

-posted by Nobius 10:37 PM #
Comments: "
That was cool, although I can see why it was cut - the information was redundant and the pacing didn't match the rest of the movie.

I've heard Lord Lucas has actually consented to release the original trilogy on DVD in their original form. At first I thought he's finally learned to listen and respect his loyal fans, but then I realized it's probably just another scheme to fleece them once again. I no longer have respect for the man as an artist, but I have to admit that as a ruthless businessman he knows how to take people for all they're worth. Even in years when he hasn't released a movie, he's usually the highest paid celebrity on the planet (averaging $150 million per year vs. $400 million when he actually has a movie on the screens).
 
" "
Actually, I give the guy props as they say. If Star Wars nuts will keep buying it, he will keep selling it. It'll be interesting to see if the upcoming 3d cartoon and the new Star Wars television show will be any good.

I enjoyed the BIGS or is it BIGGS scene though you're right he probably cut it due to the timing.
 
" "
Panda,

I had heard of You Tube but never checke d it out before last night, however doing a search of it came up with some interesting possibilites.
 
" Post a Comment