Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, April 24, 2006


Pass the Catch Up

"Victory belongs to the most persevering." --Napoleon Bonaparte

"Please pass the ketchup, I think it's going to rain." --Daffy Duck


Need to get to work on my second issue of Calliope Nerve however thought I'd just make mention of a few things since I haven't posted much lately.

Tags in the bottom of my posts are the new workaround I found for adding del.icio.us tagging/linking to my site. Much better than Technorati in my opinion. I'm discontinuing my link only blog Link Kick and now all my links will be stored at del.icio.us. Social bookmarking is cool. :)

Spent some time playing around with Firefox and added everything from a del.icio.us button to figuring out how to add user created extensions and hacking BLOGGER. Neat stuff. I enjoy this geek-nerd-stuff. Figuring it out makes me feel almost smart.

My friend Scott Marshall from Canada was kind enough to send me a book about technical writing and a CD about how to color comics in Photoshop. Thanks again Scott! If you haven't you need to be reading his Entropia Comics.

Scott is a member of the APA Centauri like myself as is Don Fields. Don just recently posted some art from his upcoming book Space Age Ashtray.

So far today I took my son to lunch at Burger King and took Jake to get his hair cut, got my three girls off to school, balanced the check book, watched the first episode of Paranoia Agent (which I didn't like), watched an episode of Ghost in the Shell/Stand Alone Complex: 2nd GIG, checked my email at work, got gas for the mower, changed the RSS feeds in G-mail and put money in the kids bank accounts. It's been a little busy. :) I like it that way.

More later....

-posted by Nobius 9:48 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment