Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Listen: The Legend of Johnny Cash

"Well I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die." --Johnny Cash



Nice mix of old and contemporary music from the Man in Black. They don't make 'em like him anymore. Thoughtful, evocative, dark, soul cutting. His music is poetry and Folsom Prison is my favorite piece.

-posted by Nobius 10:26 AM #
Comments: "
Normally I can't stand country music, but his is different. Ring of Fire is one of my favorites, but I don't think it should really be classified as country. It almost has a Carribbean flavor to it.
 
" "
Ring of Fire another excellent song. You know I'm not a big fan of country either but Cash clearly transcends genre.
 
" Post a Comment