Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, April 10, 2006


Doctor Who and a Great String Cheese Controversy

Seems Christopher Eccleston has left the role of Doctor Who. What a shame. He's brilliant. But the real reason, I'm writing this is I wonder will Rose be the next Time Lord? Ahh, yes and the Daleks return next week on Sci-Fi. They are already talking about season two.

Please someone let Billie Piper know that I'm in love with her. I hope Mrs. Black doesn't mind. (Though not so strangely enough the two of them do look a lot alike.)

String cheese does not consititue a meal...but try telling my son Jacob that. :)

-posted by Nobius 9:11 AM #
Comments: "
LOL...

Let me clarify Scott, in other words I meant that someday will Rose become a Time Lord? Just a thought.

The series has done a fine job of bringing the character of Dr. Who into the 21st century.
 
" "
BTW...I didn't know you were a Dr. Who fan.
 
" "
i actually quite like david tennant, for indeed it is he, as the doctor. eccleston was great, for sure, but he announced about halfway through his series that he didn't plan to return. so, as you will see, they were able to introduce tennant quite seamlessly.

as for rose maybe some day being a time lord, at the end of the first series there is a tardis event that certainly doesn't leave that out of the question. i hadn't realized canada was ahead of the curve of sci-fi in airing the new doctor who... i was just wondering today when we're going to get the second series. i should look that up.

cheers,
mare, girlfriend of scott :)
 
" "
Mare,

Thanks for reading! I met Scott via his old BLOG Despair and have been a memeber of the APA Centauri for over two years now.

We do have BBC Worldwide on our local cable system but it doesn't carry Dr. Who and we have no Canadian channels.

The second season kicks off this Saturday on BBC I believe so maybe you'll have it soon.

Please stop back to my BLOG anytime.
 
" "
Billie is cute, but not Asian. You can keep her. If she comes my way, I'll trade you for Shu Qi.
 
" "
How about if I trade her for the ever hot Grace Park from the new Battlestar Galactica.
 
" Post a Comment