Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, April 01, 2006


The Comc Pimp Returns

The Comic Pimp Returns. : "I'm going to show and introduce you to a whole new generation of super hot hungry new comic retailers out there who are putting their own stamp on the world of comic retail."

And just maybe this can me too someday.

-posted by Nobius 10:16 AM #
Comments: "
Have you seen V for Vendetta yet?

Or the Sin City Director's Cut?
 
" "
I've seen and enjoyed both. V has a strong potrayal by Natalie Portman however is not nearly as good as the book but still worth seeing. I'd like to review it on this blog but I'm not very good at that sort of thing.
 
" Post a Comment