Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


So You'd Like to. Work Less and Earn More

Amazon.com: So You'd Like to... Work Less and Earn More. I have read some of the books on the list and yes it is true they helped me earn more. One of my resolutions this year is to raise my net worth. So far, I'm doing well. More on this in my latest zine Tinfoil for Heads

-posted by Nobius 9:51 PM #
Comments: "
My, aren't we as post-prolific as a rabbit tonight!

Seriously, it's nice to catch up on with you on your blog. I keep meaning to email you but whenever I get to my computer, the words have left.

And I'm not the kind of person who pollutes your inbox with meaningless drivel of an email.

Wait a minute...does this comment even have a point?
 
" "
LOL. I don't know if I'd call it "post prolific", probably better called link catching. Need some free time to get the real writing done.
 
" Post a Comment