Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, March 24, 2006


Misc

Is it weird that I put little address labels on nearly everything I own (especially at work)? Reminds me of Mom putting my name on my underwear when I was a kid. Not having a desk there is killing me, two words for shared work spaces: they suck! Especially since in my mind, everything has a place. How anal am I?

My kids love to hear my audio recordings of my poems. :) At least I know someone likes them. Jake, my four year old, likes to listen to them through Media Player so he can "see my voice." Here's hoping one of the kids becomes a poet themselves.

I've decided by biggest financial goal after home ownership is to save to retire early. According to the plan I'm already working on I have the potential to be able to retire at 55. I'd like to make that 50. Can it be done? At least I can try.

One of my partners at work who is in Memphis was telling me last night some of his secrets to early retirement. Fascinating. His net worth right now is in the millions and he's in his early fifties. He also has four kids and is trying to adopt a teenage friend from overseas now.

If I've learned one thing in the past few years: No matter how hard you work, when you die...you die.

-posted by Nobius 10:04 PM #
Comments: "
What if when you die, you work some more? That's why I've always been a lazy bastard or at least not the worrying kind. Your worst punishment may be yet to come!
 
" "
LOL, Ron. No, I don't think I'll be punished on the other side.
 
" Post a Comment