Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


Hand in Hand/God is in the Air

Here's a nice article about Aikido training inclusive of a breakdown of Japanese meanings. (In my copious spare time perhaps I could learn some Japanese...lol.)

I sent my brother an email, it seems this Sensei like Michael also teaches out of his garage and by word of mouth only and he is a successful author/expert on the martial arts. These are the kinds of hopes and dreams I have for both my brother and I. Need to spend more time immersing myself in training.

I am finding that the breathing techniques we use in class when applied to real life are helping me relieve stress and think clearer. I've never been one for meditation but I'm beginning to see the benefits. God is in the air.


What Color Is Your Parachute
encourages people to create a journal of dream careers no matter how impossible they seem. I've been thinking about putting together a zine of mine however in the meanwhile my biggest "dream career" leaves me wondering if I could combine a comic shop/book store and throw a dojo in the back of it.

As I look to improve my lot in life, the biggest step is to pursue the things I have a love for. And certainly comics, books, and martial arts all walk hand in hand in my world.

Speaking of the martial arts I want to learn Okazaki Restorative Massage (or something similiar) which is part of the training of many Aki based martial arts. I know someone who makes great money doing massage on the side.

Feeling a bit down as I realize that the three hundred dollars I had saved toward my new save-until-it-hurts savings plan has been spent on emergency car repair and sick kids. Seems like it's always the same story. I try to do the right thing but it never quite works out.

Breathe deep. Calm down. Let your mind be a still as a pool. Move on. This is what I have to tell myself. One more deep breath. God is in the air.

-posted by Nobius 10:15 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment