Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, March 16, 2006


Gone But Not Forgotten

"I remember when the air was clean and the sex was dirty." --George Burns

No time to blog lately. Just finished my latest perzine Tinfoil for Heads for APA Centauri and am hard at work on the premier of Calliope Nerve. Sent out a lot of copies of Reno Shot this week as well. It's all been fun.

Putting in major hours due a change of operations at work. Sixty hours is too much for one man. :) Retirement will suit me fine.

Gotta go. Have ideas brewing for my next perzine. More quality blogging soon. :) In the meanwhile I'm reading, Batman: War Drums by Bill Willingham. (Wonder when his Elementals series is going to be reprinted?)



BLOGGER isn't working right again. You'd think Google could afford a few more servers.

What are you reading? What are you up to?

-posted by Nobius 8:49 PM #
Comments: "
Aha! I see you!
 
" "
That you do.
 
" Post a Comment