Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, March 27, 2006


Credit

"You're going to make mistakes in life. It's what you do after the mistakes that counts." --Brandi Chastain

I've only had my new credit card for a week and already they're calling us two and three times a day trying to sell us things. This particular brand of credit card is clearly designed with the idea of getting and keeping people in debt. Wonder how many people they've sold my name to? Staying out of debt is the same as having the will to say, "No." I hate owning a card again but if we're ever going to buy a house there isn't much other way.

Another good Amazon list: Books that can make you millions. Though I'm not into the real estate game.

My friend Alan at work, who is also building a house on the side, just bought eighty acres in Minnesota. He's owned the land a week and already has a buyer. I guess you can add real estate mogul to his resume.

Damn, and I think I feel some jealousy. Now is the time to use those feelings to propel me forward into creating a wealthier better life for myself and not drown in my inadequacy. I can't wait for someone else. I have to do this myself.

-posted by Nobius 8:45 PM #
Comments: "
That's our go-getter bunny rabbit!
 
" "
Thanks Ron. I appreciate that.
 
" "
I like those high interest, low credit limit cards that charge so much in fees that they're nearly maxed out if you accept them. They just need to take them to the next level where you're overdrawn by accepting the card and they automatically cancel your account and give it to collections.
 
" "
Yea, that's the card I got. The f-u-in the bum Mastercard.
 
" Post a Comment