Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006


All I Want To Do

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." --George Bernard Shaw

Just finished watching the Full Metal Alchemist episode The Other Side of the Gate. I can't get over how much this piece of anime blows me away.

And tonight, all I want to do is write. Poetry is flowing. But my shift starts in forty five minutes so instead I'll be driving to work.

Last night at Aikido, Michael had us do some excellent and practical techniques. I found that if I exhale as I defend, it helps me to clear my mind. To perform better. To center.

Now, how do I apply that to my life?

-posted by Nobius 10:12 PM #
Comments: "
I added FMA to my NetFlix queue. They say there's a wait for disc one, so return it now. :p

Check out Lain if you haven't seen it (4 disc series). It's slow and introspective rather than hardcore action, but it's very interesting. Any anime series that starts with a Japanese schoolgirl committing suicide can't be bad. :)
 
" "
I've been thinking of joining Net Flix but I'm not really wild about paying a monthly fee for anything. I'm lucky enough to have DVR (TIVO) so I record Full Metal.

I'll check out Lain, sounds neat. It's interesting how the Japaneese view suicide compared to us. I'm sure you're aware of how different the Japaneese culture is then our own.

Aikido is a Japaneese art that highlights the beauty of their culture. Now that I have my black belt, I am thinking of exploring their culture and language a little more.

Your exploits have been interesting in language class.
 
" Post a Comment