Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006


What Philosophy Do You Follow?

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.



�Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.�

�It is up to you to give [life] a meaning.�

--Jean-Paul Sartre



�It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth.�

--Blaise Pascal



More info at Arocoun's Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

100%

Hedonism

75%

Utilitarianism

65%

Justice (Fairness)

55%

Strong Egoism

50%

Apathy

50%

Kantianism

25%

Nihilism

20%

Divine Command

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

-posted by Nobius 8:39 PM #
Comments: "
We tied on Divine Command. Evil Satanic metalheads, unite!
 
" "
LOL Grant.

The reality of the matter is God helps those who help themselves.
 
" "
I concur. I'm sorry, but when people pray to God for something they could do themselves, it actually kind of irritates me.

I told my mom that I want to go to college and improve myself, but I need grants and loans...things of that nature.

Mom said, "Why don't you pray to God for assistance? He'll help you find a way."

Yeah. Like a million bucks is going to fall out of the sky for me. I wish.

My point is, that people have been given free will for a purpose and we should stop using God as our all season/purpose Santy Claus.
 
" "
Point well taken R.
 
" Post a Comment