Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Thumb Sucker

"Inhale the light..." --In Flames

"I will walk with my hands bound. I will walk with my face blood. I will walk with my shadow flag into your garden." --Pearl Jam


this is an audio post - click to play


Thumb Sucker

Word cash price
Affection's pay.
--proximity to--
A pen infatuation.

Move with assassin
Kill speed.
Hear no heart.
Chase ghost static;
Fail you.

Electric spine thumb sucker.
(Red glow slurp.)
Womb with perfect view.
Another brand fascist born.

(know this)
We had every reason to
Be beautiful
Thinking
There is no Name.
Knowing
We can't sleep at night.

-posted by Nobius 9:09 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment