Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, February 16, 2006


Erik Larsen on Creating Your Own Comics

Comic Book Resources - Comic Book News, Reviews and Commentary: "It's nice to be the creator of something. There are dozens of creators who have come and gone that made no lasting mark in the funnybook field. They came and went and their contributions will be all but forgotten because they left nothing they could call their own behind."

And this could be said about any creative act.

-posted by Nobius 8:06 PM #
Comments: "
So true. There are so many books out in the world that I'll never find, so much creativity undiscovered...
 
" "
Ha ha ha Scott. Savage Dragon is terrible though I do like his artwork.
 
" "
I've never read the Savage Dragon.
 
" "
As for Savage Dragon -R- don't bother.
 
" "
Is`Hellboy good?
 
" "
I've only read one issue of the comic and was not impressed. I guess it depends what you're looking for in a comic. I stick to mostly Vertigo comics and Warren Ellis comics right now though I am reading All Star Batman and All Star Superman, both of which I would recommend.

Never seen the Hellboy movie but in light of the fact it lost a lot of money in the theatre, that probably tells me all I need to know.
 
" Post a Comment