Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, February 10, 2006


Dream Sequence

Last night I had another Aikido based dream. Michael, Jerome, and I were practacing a technique from last Monday's class that I no longer remember. It involved blocking a punch, and then blocking a second punch and using that to guide your opponent to the ground. In real life, I kept messing up the second block and changing it into the techinique and I'm thinking it's because I'm not letting my instincts flow. The biggest thing about Aikido type techniques is being able to simply react without thought or fear. In the dream, I performed the technique flawlessly but only after I "listened" for the voice of Master Ueshiba.

Perhaps my dreams are talking to me. I've always denied my spirituality but not I'm beginning to wonder if that is a mistake. And if it is, how do I trust in the things I can not see.

-posted by Nobius 8:12 PM #
Comments: "
Turn your ears inward Nobius. The answers you seek are a part of your eternal self.

Denying your spirituality is the same as cutting yourself off from the source. You have turned your back on the light.

You have - in essence - encapsulated yourself in your own personal hell. And you did not sin to get there.

;-)
M.E.
The Enlightened One
 
" "
You hit the nail on the head, I have turned my back to the light.

Now how do I turn back around?
 
" "
You must let go of this temporary reality and remember that you are in charge of your own path.

Most of your problems, if you take a closer look, are created by you or someone else.

It is NOT the Creator's fault. For example, it is NOT the Creator's fault that your Father took his own life. But it is we that must live with the consequences. We must turn to the Source to ask for guidence - but NOT deliverence. You are your own Messiah. This is part of life's test.

When you learn to let go and face the light - everything will become crystal clear.

Did I tell you that I can see most of the major events in my life happen before they happen?

This is the reward for letting go? I am not bound by space or time, just like the ONE that created me.


;-)
M.E.
The Enlightened One

P.S. Where is that spell checker I ordered?
 
" "
No, you did not tell me that but I'd like to know more.
 
" Post a Comment