Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, February 10, 2006


Dream: Books at War

I was so tired that I couldn't stay awake long enough to write down this dream. However, a small part of it still resonates in my head. I was a powerful wizard fighting battles and being chased by evil magicians. The books in my room came to life and tried to kill me-- flying off the shelves like missiles.

I never remember having a dream in black and white. In fact my dreams have vivid color and emotions. I've read that only ten percent of the world dreams in color and it usually signifies high functioning brain activity.

In other words, I'm very smart.

Nah...can't be true. :)

-posted by Nobius 9:31 PM #
Comments: "
You are smart. You linked my blog.

I dream in color. Brilliant colors that put to shame reality's dim hues.

Does that mean I am a genius?
 
" "
I do not dream in color or black-and-white.

My dreams are primordial. They usually cause me to stick to the sheets.

;-)
M.E.
 
" "
Okay that was a vision I didn't need Mike. :) Seriously, do you dream in color? Not sure if I believe that line about "10 % dream in color".

Of course you're a genius R. When you become filthy rich from all that knowlege locked in your head just don't forget to send money.
 
" "
Every dream I remember is in color.

Not sure what that means.

M.E.
 
" Post a Comment