Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, February 17, 2006


Clever Radio Riff

Seth's Blog: Clever radio riff: "Clever radio riff. Paul Adams wonders why radio stations can't ping you by sms or even phone (skype?) when they play a song you request. When was the last time a radio station cared about you? Or contacted you in a way you wanted to be contacted?"

-posted by Nobius 10:10 AM #
Comments: "
cool blog friend. you've blogging for a long time. peace
 
" "
Billy, I've been admiring your work on AS/IS...do you have a BLOG?

Also, I put together zines and would like to run some of your work, email me at nobus at gmail.com if you're intersted. If you give me your address I'll send you my last zine Reno Shot.
 
" Post a Comment