Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, February 13, 2006


Before the Days

"Before history was written in stone and ink, some men wrote it in blood." --Warren Ellis

"Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing." --Oscar Wilde


In my last post, I mentioned that before the terrible days of 9-11, I had this nagging, persistent feeling of dread. I know I wasn't the only one the future was talking too. My friend and mentor NAME DELETED DUE TO NOSY NO GOODS had the same type of feeling if not more intense.

She would say to me, "Child I don't know what's happening but I'm getting the feeling God is telling me to move the family to a farm and be prepared. Something big is out there."

She was right. At the time I think she thought Revelations was upon us. I personally don't prescribe to the Bible as truth though I do believe very much in the Lord.

And that is a subject for another post.

What say you?

-posted by Nobius 6:31 AM #
Comments: "
Before the Tsunami I had a terrible nightmare about it. I saw thousands in the waves drowned and drowning. I actually deleted my last blog with all my dreams in it for fear of them all coming true and someone making some sort of "statement" about it. I don't want that kind of attention.
 
" "
Wow Mathias, that's wild. Dreams are prophetic.

Cool blog you have.
 
" "
Three simple words: Giant Atomic Chickens.
 
" "
Grant, I believe I read a poem about those damn birds once. :)
 
" "
I don't think dreams are prophetic, but I do believe that they are messages from the subconscious part of the brain
 
" "
I think dreams can be many things including prophetic but definitely we shouldn't read "too much" into them, many dreams are just that messages from our subconscious selves.

However, I don't think it should be too odd that there is a certain amount of future telling to dreams. Look at animals, the wooly bear catipillar for example is one of the best forcasters of winter weather in this area. Months before winter starts, it's "fur" coat length will with near pin point accuracy tell you how cold it's going to be by it's length.

And how about all the animals that survived the Tsunami last year by running to higher ground long before any waves ever hit?

We are all one.

Humans have just forgotten it.
 
" Post a Comment