Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006


Forget Me Not

"And if you wait on me... I'll be free one day." --Atomship

"A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." --George Bernard Shaw


I haven't stopped writing or blogging (for that matter) but I have been busy. I don't have time to give you much of a run down other than to say I am working over fifty hours a week in my new position. The hours are no joke.

Right now my shift is Wednesday through Sunday dayshift which means when I'm up or off work I usually have four little kids running around. And on top of me. And.... :) I can do a lot of things with all the distractions but writing isn't one of them. Who could?

Kalisa and I started credit counciling. My last raise will help us to be home owners sooner rather than later.

I'll recieve my black belt next week and sometime next month my brother and I are having a small party for his birthday and my martial arts promotion.

More poetry and the like soon.

I promise...

Because life is always better with a little poetry.

-posted by Nobius 8:14 PM #
Comments: "
Yes, it is, you wascally wabbit.

:-)

Poet on!
 
" "
Got one piece posted this week. More to come.
 
" Post a Comment