Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


F5

Former long time Megadeth bassist Dave Ellefson's new band F5.

Looks and sounds very promising.

-posted by Nobius 8:28 AM #
Comments: "
I always wondered how long he would be able to tolerate alcoholic/professional asshole Dave Mustaine. A friend of mine saw Megadeth in a bar a long time ago, sometime after their first release. Somebody shouted a request to play Looking Down the Cross, to which Mustaine replied "Fuck you, I hate that song." I would have shouted back "But it's your song, dude." That's the thing I never liked about Dave. He was always trying to be simultaneously loved and hated instead of just getting up and playing the music.
 
" "
I think Mustaine is a genius. I've seen Megadeth many times and have just about all of there albums. Like all geniuses, he is clearly mad.
 
" "
megadeth rocks.
 
" Post a Comment