Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006


DEad aS ClOcK

"It all comes back to sex and death." --Becky Cloonan

this is an audio post - click to play


DEad aS ClOcK

Think of your first memory:
Mine was being born.
From black to black
-- DEad aS ClOcK --
These are words to come.
Wounds to play.
(Viola.)
Play me.

Human.
Tonight.
--only veneer--
Pieces in spiral.
drift.
(Sometimes we make choices.)

I love the way
(of Mother's voice)
"No one returns from the stem.
You are the God of the Machine.
You can help yourself."

-posted by Nobius 9:55 PM #
Comments: "
*duh* smacks head. Of course you like graphic novels.
 
" "
I've been reading comics and graphic novels my whole life. I'm 33.

But the real question is, did you like the poem?

:)
 
" "
I like it the more I read it, though I am not sure I really understand it.
 
" "
Thanks! :) It's written in my dream like style. In a nutshell, it's about a broken heart in an uncaring world. We're born into that world, and we die from that world. The only way to help yourself is from within.
 
" "
I kinda thought it was about a guy in a clocktower with a high powered rifle.

I think I've been reading Grant WAY too much.
 
" "
Yea that Grant....

He's just not right. :)
 
" "
Ironically, I just e-mailed a blogpal and recommended NOT climbing a tall building with a sniper rifle. *wink wink nudge nudge* I guess we're all tuned in to the same energy. All energy moves in accordance with the whims of the great magnet.

BTW, my word verification was dogno.
 
" "
If being his blogpal is wrong, I don't want to be right.
 
" Post a Comment