Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, December 17, 2005


Read: Samurai Executioner 5: Ten Fingers, One Life

"...like the Western world's on internet time now, and even music and comics seem slow compared to the velocity of novelty we've gotten used to." --Warren Ellis


-posted by Nobius 7:56 PM #
Comments: "
I now own volumes 4 and 6.

And once again....I'll let you borrow them as long as your children PROMISE not to wipe their noses on my property.

;-)
M.E.

P.S. My values are funny. I do not have money to buy food but I do have money to buy books!!!
 
" "
Hey man books are important.
 
" "
Too bad I have no job. Because at Borders I found the perfect gift for you.

They are now selling self contained audio books. The books are about half the thickness of a pack of smokes and take AAA batteries. They have headphones, speed controls, volume controls, bookmarks, and the ability to jump from one chapter to another.

Perhaps next year?

M.E.
 
" "
Sounds neat.
 
" "
Personally I don't think it's always a bad thing that modern times have forced writing to pick up the pace. Some stories require patience for full understanding, but I think they'll withstand the test of time. Others survived the olden days not on their own merit bet because of a lack of competition. And let's face it - a story about Giant Atomic Chickens needs to be fast paced to do its subjects any justice.
 
" "
Did I ever mention to you that I live in the Chicken capital of Ohio Grant?

No lie.
 
" Post a Comment