Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, November 17, 2005


The Real

"Where do I tune in for now?" --The FIXX

"I get what I want. Then I never want it again." --Hole




this is an audio post - click to play


The Real

A sensitivity--
To skin--
And

poTENTIal

One lie believe another
Everytime make me less
NEEDle

UnTILL I
The *ghost* at your SIDE
darling
floating over.

The Real is
I hate kissing
YOU goodbye.

-posted by Nobius 9:00 PM #
Comments: "
Cool. Definitely the best use of audio blogging I've encountered.

BTW, I had the laptop version of that computer. It only weighed four tons.
 
" "
Grant,

Thanks! I love doing audio. I found out I can port audioblogs to Live Journal and to other blogs as well. So, I posted this one in three different locations, I'm very fond of it. More of this type of writing to come.

When the Univac ran a calcuation (average 30 seconds) it would dim the entire city's electrical supply and blow tubes almost every time.
 
" Post a Comment