Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, November 25, 2005


God Loves, Man Kills



Just finished Xtreme X-Men: Volume 5: God Loves, Man Kills. Claremont created most of the seminal X-men story lines, many of which even made it to the movie screen. So the only question I can ask after reading this trade is: what the hell happened?

I'm not even sure it's worth my time to give you a plot synopsis: cardboard characters, boring story arc, and no empathy of the original God Loves... story line. Good thing this TP also contains the original--one of the masterpieces of superhero comics.

My recommendation, skip to the back and read the original story line. Claremont would be well advised to remember stories are only good if someone cares. And this is one book I can't care about.

-posted by Nobius 3:52 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment