Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


uNdo

"When I'm feeling too sure then I drown. Floating closer to your shore." --The Fixx


uNdo

I uNdO
A heart more than blood
(and miss you.)
1-3-kill
Pass it back / fourth.

Maryland for what we were.

Lost-- soul.
--In the most beautiful machine,
The world had ever seen,
LOOk no tears.

-posted by Nobius 5:24 AM #
Comments: "
Great death poetry. You should translate it into Klingon. Seriously, there is a series of audiobooks read by Michael Dorn that teach it. It's bound to look good on a job resume.
 
" "
Are you implying I'm a geek?

:)

This poem is my first stab at "surreal" style.
 
" Post a Comment