Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, October 06, 2005


Resurrection Come

"Do we, do we know, When we fly, When we, When we go, Do we die? ...Ghosts are now waiting for you." --System of a Down

"My death will not bring us together again. This is how things are. It is in itself splendid that we were able to live our lives in harmony for so long." --Simone De Beauvoir


Resurrection Come

Got the radio playing
My favorite song.
Pack of Reds and a Michelob.
Anticipation is in the Dodge.
I know
Soon my rapture
Will be.
(I can wait all night.)

Gotta get out of Barbertown.
Going to take flight...
I hear Angels soar.
-Or some other miracle.-

The way to the Father is in my head.
(Sorry Jesus.)
I'm waiting.
I'm drunk.
Loneliness in my arms.

Resurrection come.
I've been waiting
My whole life.

Won't You come?

-posted by Nobius 10:52 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment