Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005


The Days of Future Passed

"Causing the perverted enemy to attack,
I must then stand behind his form
And so cut the enemy down." -- Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice; it's not a thing to be waited for, but a thing to be achieved." --William Jennings Bryan


I still try to keep my head up as I battle anxiety/depression again. Broke out with a shingles type stress rash for the first time. Itches like a mug. Stress will kill you.

Why is that when I smoked a pack a day I was so much more healthier? But now that I've lost eighty five pounds, take anti-anxiety meds, quit the habbit, practice martial arts, get a promotion, etc. I'm falling apart?

Clearly, I'm past my prime. I know you all are tired of hearing my whining. The future is falling into yesterdays. All I know how to do about it is write bad poetry.

-posted by Nobius 4:46 AM #
Comments: "
Your poetry kicks ass. The problem is you've gotten too healthy. I feel better now that I'm drinking again. Remember - better living through chemistry.
 
" "
I agree with Grant.

The more I abuse myself, the better I feel.

And your writing [and quotes] rock. Do not stop.

M.E.
 
" Post a Comment