Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


The Books I Love

"Tell my wife I am trolling Atlantis and I still have my hands on the wheels." --Billy Joel

"Maybe someday when I look back I'll be able to say you didn't mean to be cruel, somebody hurt you too."--Madonna

"I can feel your sad sad soul. Litte one, Daddy didn't kill you. Too." --Nobius Black


And this is what comics are for:



I can't wait to get a hold of it.

The idea of writing a manga form biograpy about the evolution of Aikido appeals to me more each day.

I just started a blog for the books I've read. It's pictures and comments. Let's start a conversation. Check it out: Constant: A Reader's BLOG. The books I've read. The friends I love.

-posted by Nobius 5:56 PM #
Comments: "
Remind me to purchase this when I get a job via your Amazon links.

M.E.
 
" "
Cool, I will.

And then I'll borrow it.

:)
 
" Post a Comment