Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 22, 2005


Rita's oil punch could hit harder than Katrina

Rita's oil punch could hit harder than Katrina.

Don't you just love speculators? Needless to say the paranoia hit even me as I filled up both cars and a gas can. At a resonable $2.69 a gallon, it only cost me sixty dollars! I might even be able to buy food for the kids with the money I potentially saved.

Just imagine what it would of cost if both cars had actually been on empty.

-posted by Nobius 6:22 AM #
Comments: "
I wonder if people will start claiming that Galveston is also the modern day Soddom and Gomorrah?
 
" "
No I dont get email when someone post a comment to my blog. Please feel free to give me a link to your poetry, I love to read all kind of poetry and feel a kinship with other poets as I know what we go through here in the US, and how hard it is to get a book of our work out to be read. That is why I like blogging, anyone can do it and get their work out into the light of bay, so to speak.
David
David
 
" "
Gas and Katrina....

So I have no job. My kitchen is getting bare. Food it seems - is a commodity for the rich.

But I gave [not alot] to the victims of Katrina.

Now - the gas companies may rape us for Rita.

Fossil fules are causing global warming which intensifies hurricanes and storms. In other words, the gas companies helped create the problem which they are about to rape us for.

But as Enron has showed us: you can not rape anyone and get away with it for long.

M.E.
 
" "
David,

I agree totally. I also write poetry zines and am in a club-by-mail that does so, if you're intersted in a free issue and possibly joining, let me know.

I'll send you some poetry shortly.

You may want to reset your BLOGGER settings to email you when someone comments, it's much simpler.

Michael, the Enron fools only got a slap on the wrist as far as I'm concerned. They raped and pillaged millions of people's retirements amongst other things. The economic disaster that was Enron cost the US Economy more money than 9-11. Believe it or not. Good for you for still donating to Katrina victims, I did too and will continue to do so even if it's only a few dollars at a time. Fossil fuels are causing a lot of the weather related issues, that won't change until we run out I'm thinking. Or we're dead. Which ever comes first.

Grant,

I'm sure some fool will be out there shouting how Rita is God's next punishment for sin. Religious fanatics are such happy people. Don't you think?
 
" "
This morning I heard President Bush ask the people to drive less in order to help the nation in the upcoming gas crisis. Looks like it may be time for another media / leadership induced panic.
 
" "
GMTA Grant.

I was just thinking of posting something about that, but what you have to say, sums up my thoughts exactly.
 
" Post a Comment