Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


Mr. Zephyr

"Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima." --Pablo Picasso

this is an audio post - click to play


Mr. Zephyr

Do you know what it's like to lose everything?
(He never had nothin' to begin with.)
To be black and poor
Is a death sentence here.
Only fools with blinders were shocked
When they saw it on the news.

Floods....

I had no money to give--
My job, my bills, my commitments
Wouldn't let me help.
So, I did the only thing I could.
I put my arms around old Mr. Zephyr
And with him I cried.

-posted by Nobius 1:44 PM #
Comments: "
I'll be glad to check out your site in the near future. However as for as cultural lines, I'm a white American poet myself so I guess it depends what lines you're talking about. :)
 
" Post a Comment