Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Firefox

They've built a better browser. It's as good as they say it is. I had some neat graphics to promote Firefox but for some reason the Firefox host took them down.

-posted by Nobius 6:22 PM #
Comments: "
HELL yes.

welcome to the club.
 
" "
Well hey, who can't say that tagline, "taking back the internet" didn't make me try it a second time. :)

The first time I used it, it didn't quite work right. But once I found the import setting from Explorer function, I was good to go.

Hmm...their site must be having problems , my Fire Fox graphics have vanished.
 
" "
IBM likes Firefox, which is a strike against it. A few years ago they were pushing Netscape down our throats. People get so focused on Microsoft they forget who the real big broter is.
 
" "
I guess we'll see what becomes of it. But it does do as promised.
 
" Post a Comment