Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Excuses

"I always knew I'd be somebody. I kept in my head. I never needed anybody." --KISS

"Here I sit with writing on the paper. Tyring to think of words you can't ignore." --Alice in Chains


I was going to go on a long tirade about commitment and people who let me down. Rather than that I will say this, I'm thinking of several different people/scenarios but it boils down to the same thing: In the words of Yoda, "There is no try. Only do or do not."

If you believe in something, you'll make the time.

To be a writer you have to write.

Aikido is more than class once a week.

If you say you'll do something--do it.

A deadline is exactly that.

Do what you've always done. Get what you've always gotten.

There's no crying in baseball.

Motivation comes from within.

Where do you stand? Make up your mind --it's really that simple.

-posted by Nobius 5:35 AM #
Comments: "
I've stuck with my no drinking for a month committment, even though I feel worse than before. One more week and it's Miller time.
 
" "
Grant,

I'm commited to drinking every day. It is the only thing that dulls the pain.

;-)
M.E.
AKA Nobius' Brother
 
" "
Listen now, this isn't alcholics anonymous.

:)
 
" Post a Comment