Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Cogster

"Then you met your winter." --Metal Church

As I'm thinking about creating a new zine Cog where I'm the publisher/editor but only one of the creators I run across another excellent column from Steven Grant.

This is the kind of content I'd like in Cog. I'm thinking of starting it as a microzine--something only a few pages long with professional quality content.

In the link, Grant discusses his feelings on Michael Moore (which are right on the mark) as well Warren Ellis's Engine and Diamond's new comic distribution policy.

BTW, Google is working on a new BLOG search engine. Indexed my BLOGGER site well, but not my other ones. Still for me it looks like a useful tool.

-posted by Nobius 5:16 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment