Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, September 19, 2005


Big Fish



Scott was kind enough to send me his unwanted copy of Writing and Illustrating the Graphic Novel. I have so many ideas locked in my head. Now, if I could only pry them out. Hey you, in the front row, pass along that crow bar now!

James is writing Haiku.

Here's an Amateur Publishing Association of interest: ANZAPA. Nice site. Also related Red Inkworks.

Commeau talks DS modding. How do they do that?

And an interview with Grant Morrison.

As I look to develop my Cog project, I'll be doing interviews. Cross your fingers, I'm going to try to catch the big fish, one Mr. Warren Ellis! Now, how cool would that be?

Of course, when I interview someone I want to ask them things far beyond the standard fair. Far beyond normal. If you could interview anyone, who would it be? And what would you ask them?

-posted by Nobius 10:30 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment