Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, August 22, 2005


Young American Comics

Young American Comics: "Young American Comics".

YAC has an exciting future spread out before it, with a year-long, cross-country tour planned in 2006 and new books constantly in production. YAC continues to raise the bar for small press, self-published comics by creating a professional image and quality product, and holding true to its claim - Real Comics, Only Smaller.

-posted by Nobius 8:35 PM #
Comments: "
How ya doin'!
Been a while!
Check out this new blog:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/time_4_tea/

(As if the world needs another god-damned blog.....)

Andrew
 
" "
Andrew, awesome!

I've added you to my BLOG reader so I can read every post, I'll add a link to you on my sidebar here shortly.
 
" Post a Comment