Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, August 27, 2005


Rep: Wilson Won't Use Skoal Can in Concert

Rep: Wilson Won't Use Skoal Can in Concert.

I wasn't going to blog anything this evening but my daily internet trawl did bring me this interesting link on the ever hot Gretchen Wilson. (And yes, I still can't stand her music.) Skoal in the back pocket?

Apparently, no one has any back bone anymore.

Death to the politcally correct.

And more death to those who can't think for themselves.

-posted by Nobius 4:50 AM #
Comments: "
Grant, I'm with you there.

Scott, not sure I made my point well, but what I was trying to say is that it looks like she did it for "political" reasons not because it was what she actually believed. At least that's what I'm gathering from the couple of different articles I've read on this.
 
" Post a Comment