Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, August 26, 2005


New Posts

"God is in the TV."--Marilyn Manson

There are new posts over at my Live Journal which archives the best of my work from blogs and zines.

I'm thinking of changing the name of my LJ. I still want to keep a similar theme but it needs to have a life of it's own. Hmmm....I'll have to think about that. It's amazing how many people read LJ only.

Why doesn't BLOGGER have built in tagging?

More original work to be appearing there and here soon but first bed time.

-posted by Nobius 5:51 AM #
Comments: "
damn blogger- they're so retro now since tagging is IN!

Tag, you're it!
 
" "
LOL, James, but I did finally figure out how to right Technoratti tags for BLOGGER. It's really quite easy, just time consuming. That's why I haven't done any here yet.

So, how're things?
 
" Post a Comment