Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, August 12, 2005


Manga-ized

"Nothing strengthens the judgment and quickens the conscience like individual responsibility." --Elizabeth Cady Stanton

"Being in love is not being hip-joined. My space is mine, just as ours is ours." --Nobius Black


For someone who loves comics as much as I do, I even amaze myself at the realization that I just bought my first manga earlier this year.

Perhaps the best thing about a manga issue in comparison to a comic or American graphic novel is their size. You can easily take a walk while you read one!

I was reading the other day about a now famous comic author who got his start by creating a publishing company and publishing his work. No one knew it was his company. I not only like idea, I'd like to go one further and try to distribute my books as well. Just as much I'd love to publish other people's stuff as well. The thought of being an editor and a publisher really appeals to me.

Poetry in manga form--another out loud thought for you to hear. *IS* there an artist in the house?

-posted by Nobius 5:11 AM #
Comments: "
Scott! Wow, I'm flattered, thank you.

I've got a few pieces that I'm already thinking I should include, and a few I am writing now.

I'll get you a list together this weekend, are there any of my poems you'd like to illustrate?

I'd like to do a zine that we can not only run in the APA but something high quality enough that distros would pick it up.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks again Scott!
 
" Post a Comment