Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 18, 2005


Don't Confuse Urgent With Important

Don't Confuse Urgent With Important. Man, I can't get over how good Grodin's blog is.

Since, I've changed Net providers my Misery Signal radio station has tanked. While I try to start a new one with the free version of Launchcast, I'm listening to the ultracool Blistering Radio. Recent spins include: Throttlerod - Hogwild, Type O Negative - Black No. 1, Novadriver - Spinning into the Future, Celtic Frost - Under Apollyon's Sun , and Red Giant - Jetpack.

One of the neat things about my new job is the cordless headsets we wear to answer the phone. I've talked to a caller from over three hundred feet away (a floor below and building away from my actual phone)!



I need a headset like that for home. You can buy anything at Amazon. Can't you?

-posted by Nobius 3:35 PM #
Comments: "
Your corporate phone system may have a repeater or other signal-improvement gizmo to make it so strong, but that doesn't mean you'd need it for a home set-up, I guess. Hot phone, apparently.
 
" "
To clarify, it'd make life easier if I could talk on the phone at home hands free while I take care of kids, do chores, etc.

If I ever becomse self employed, I'm buying one of those.

Man, this post had a lot of errors. That's what happens when I try to BLOG w/kids around. :)

But I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
" Post a Comment