Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, August 08, 2005


Create A Photography Database w/Microsoft Access

Create A Photography Database w/Microsoft Access.

Unfortunately, you must subscribe to Smart Computing to get the full article however this reminds me of the good old days when people used to try to solve computer problems themselves. And that leads to me to an idea I've had, I'd love to create a magazine and website dedicated to home grown computer applications. You know like home made video games, databases, etc. Not sure I could generate revenue from such a venture but it sure would be fun.

-posted by Nobius 1:29 PM #
Comments: "
That reminds me of a game some friends and I created on a Commodore 64 using Gary Kitchen's Game Maker. It was called Blasphemy, and starred a running, crouching, and jumping Jebus Crast as he tried to escape from hell and a host of demons (those were the most fun to create). It ended with Jebus being killed by Lucifer as he stood at the base of his throne. Since there was no way to win the game, we decided it was more about the journey than the destination.
 
" "
Grant...

That's funny. I created a number of things back in the day w/my ADAM and on the Commodore (at school) including a Star Wars cartoon, a KABOOM video gam knock off, and a CRAPS game that was a lot more fun than the one I played in Vegas.
 
" Post a Comment