Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, August 20, 2005


Breaking Out The Old School

"Man still has one decree, one decree that stands alone: The laying down of arms is like cancer to their bones." --Megadeth

One of the books in my bulging TO READ pile states on the jacket: How to eliminate waste and grow wealth in your corporation. Truth be told, I have to read it for work. Higher truth: I'm going to apply it to my personal life.

I don't work for BIG TRUCKING CORPORATE GIANT. I work FOR ME. I've always worked FOR ME. And it's that attitude that will get me to where I envision myself being.

I wish that I could wave a wand and be self sufficient income wise. But since I can't, I'll work hard to make it happen. The mind's eye is a powerful tool.

I drive my wife's old van since my old beater died. Being the thoughtful husband that I am, I bought her a different car when mine hit the bricks. I don't really like it: too big, uses too much gas, etc. But it does have a working cassette player. (Nothing but the best for Nobius...ha ha!) I've been breaking out the old school.





I've also been listening to Metal Church: The Human Factor. Amazon doesn't have a graphic for that album.

When I hit it big, I'm getting a booming system in the car.

But right now all I'm going to hit is the sack. Aikido is at 11am, doesn't matter that I'm working nights. My dedication impresses me. :)

-posted by Nobius 5:00 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment