Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, July 01, 2005


A Superhero Meme

Taken from Grant.

1) If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? (Assume you also get baseline superhero enhancements like moderately increased strength, endurance and agility.)

X-ray vision man. Cus I definitely want to see more breasts!

2) Which, if any, 'existing' superhero(es) do you fancy, and why?

Without a doubt, besides having the hots for Wonderwoman. I love that Batman. I want to dress up in spandex and scare the crap out of criminals.

3) Which, if any, 'existing' superhero(es) do you hate?

Fartman. What kind of a fricking power is that? Luke Cage isn't far behind, what good is a superhero without a super name!

4) Is there an 'existing' superhero with whom you identify/whom you would like to be?

Definitely Braniac. I mean I love to tell everyone how smart I am. Ron Jermey isn't far behind.

5) What would your superhero name be?

Nobius Black, of course.

-posted by Nobius 11:03 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment