Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Read: Self Education



Getting through that TO-DO list quite nicely. One of my big goals from here on out is to self educate! To learn. There is no better time than now. I know it will lead to my destiny.

I've done this in the past but never without clear direction. Though I'm still vague on where I want to go, I know what skills I need to build both general and specific.

The time is now. So, what am I going to do tonight. The same thing I do every night...try to take over the world! :)

"If you take risks, you may still fail. But if you do not take risks, you will surely fail. The greatest risk of all is to do nothing." --Roberto C. Goizuet

-posted by Nobius 11:43 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment