Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, July 25, 2005


Read: Samurai Executioner



Michael loaned me the first three volumes of this series. Read quite a bit of book one last night. It's a painstakingly researched portrayal of life in edo Japan from the creators of Lone Wolf and Cub.

The story revolves around Yoshitsugu, bearer of the sword "Onibocho" and the man who was charged with the duty of testing the shogun's swords. The stories are less about the Decpatator and more about the people he kills. Strong, brutal, violent, honest stories. Not for those with a weak stomach.

Punished is not the man but the evil that resides in him.

-posted by Nobius 7:50 PM #
Comments: "
I will be buying the next four volumes when I get a job....if I get a job.

M.E.
 
" "
Have faith, you will.

I'll show you a self defense instructor's buisness card that I received, I think that is one path you should follow.

Personally, I think consulting may be another good route for you.

-N
 
" Post a Comment