Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, July 08, 2005


Meme: 5 Right Now

The 5 Right Now Meme.

5 things you feel right now:
Relief.
The air conditioner fan in the window.
Like I should be doing something else.
Anxiety.
Like I'm someone else.

Last 5 things you bought:
Comics.
Books.
Diet Coke.
A Philidelphia Burger at Steak N Shake. (It was good.)
Expensive Gas. ($2.25 a gallon.)

5 objects of lust:
My wife Kalisa.
My journal.
Natalie Portman.
Money.
Getting my black belt.

5 things in your pockets or purse:
In my man bag actually:
Shades.
Star Wars "The Courtship of Princess Leia" book.
Pens.
Planner.
Dead Bodies.

5 things you collect:
Comics are the only true "collection" I have.

5 true statements you can make that most people can't:
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, in the morning I look like this.
I hate smoking pot.
I have seen a UFO, and I believe.
I am quite possibly the most anal person ever to have lived, I always have to know where I'm going.
When I was a kid working Drive Thru at Burger King, a bomb shell blond in a Ferrari once winked at me and said if every BK drive thru had a man as good looking and as kind as I was the line would never end. :)

-posted by Nobius 10:35 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment